Sunday 8 January 2012

A Pink Steering Wheel Glove

Today the lucky pink item to be picked is this Girly Steering Wheel Glove:


Pink Girly Steering Wheel Glove


Cuteness: 2

Steering Wheels Gloves just isn't cute and the fluffy fabric and overall design makes this more kitch than cute.

Usefulness: 1
I have never understood Steering Wheel Gloves, maybe because I have never owned a car. As such until someone convinces me otherwise they are utterly useless.

Overall Pinkness: 8
Well technically I can't complain on this front, although I do feel that there is a tinge of purple and as such I can't give the Steering Wheel Glove full marks

Pink-O-Meter score: 3.67
Well what can I say. The lowest score on the Pink-O-Meter so far goest to this Pink Steering Wheel Glove. It just doesn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment